What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Help Needed In Converting A Vector File

Moviefan2k4

I found a version of the 1989 Batman logo online, but its in a Mac format called Sketch, which I'm not familiar with. I tried using a program called Lunacy to save it as an SVG, but all I kept getting was a circular layer of noise. I don't have Illustrator, so if anyone here knows about this kind of thing and could help me out, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Attachments

• batman-1989-logo.zip
    994.8 KB · Views: 4
With colors

With colors
It didn't come through. All I got when trying to open it in Microsoft Edge was a dark background, with a black oval in the center. I know next to nothing about editing vectors; usually I just use free converting programs online. But this one is being a true pain in the butt.

Yeah, I started tinkering with the different layers in Inkscape, and I managed to remove most of the annoying shapes that didn't belong in the first place. But the bright gray on the top left, and medium gray on the top right, I can't figure how to remove. If anyone else wants to help, here's my progress so far.

Attachments

• NCccGIaKUMi_batman-1989-logo-sketch.rar
    13.2 KB · Views: 2

Back