What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove Blur Using Gigapixel AI?

CybaCreep

Hi. i was wondering if someone could reduce the blur in the image below using gigapixel ai? i dont care how large you have to resize it. Its not super blurry,but i know it could be better. Especially around the eyes and the facial area. i took this photo of this pheasant just outside my house. I think it would make a great wall hanger. I dont want anything in the picture changed. Would just like it as crisp and clear as you could possibly get without making any other changes. thankyou in advance.

10a.JPG

I agree with @Babine - I've noticed that Gigapixel can add a degree of noise into an image that somewhat ruins the purpose. But just to see the differences, I did run it thru Gigapixel but then added a camera raw adjustment and used the clarity slider. Not perfect but in the running..
(*Note - I had to reduce the resolution to post since the final file was too large.)
birdwatch.jpg

Back