What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. E

    Free Music Resource

    Happy October everyone, I've been under the weather all week...still am actually...but I wanted to kick off the Halloween season with a new creepy music track so here it is: "OMINOUS INTRO" - (Looping) You can listen to it here...
  2. E

    Building a Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Hi All, I just created some new seamless brick textures. You'll find them at the top of the page here: https://soundimage.org/txr-brick-seamless/ TEXTURE PACKS? Since my website has literally thousands of my texture image creations on it, I've started getting requests for texture packs so...
  3. E

    Free Music Resource

    Greetings Fellow Creatives, This week's new music track is a looping one: "PUZZLES IN FARAWAY LANDS " You can listen to it here: https://soundimage.org/wp-content/uploads/2026/09/Puzzles-in-Faraway-Lands.ogg And freely download it here: https://soundimage.org/fantasy-13/ As always, it's...
  4. E

    Building a Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Another crazy busy week last week, but I did manage to create a distressed wood texture to add to the library. It's free, of course, to download and use in your projects with attribution. You'll find it here: https://soundimage.org/txr-wood/ HELPFUL LINKS: Attribution information...
  5. E

    Free Music Resource

    Since my website is completely ad-free and community-supported, please consider making a small contribution on the site if you possibly can...your contributions really help me a lot. That said, I've recorded a couple of brand new music tracks to share with you...free, as always, to download...
  6. E

    Free Music Resource

    Hey everyone, please be sure to check out my Game Music Mega Pack. The pack contains over 1460 music tracks (looping and non-looping) in my most popular game music genres. You can download all of them at once...a huge time-saver. Here's the link...
  7. E

    Building a Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Greetings Fellow Creatives, I've made some new seamless brick textures to share with the community...they live here on my website: https://soundimage.org/txr-brick-seamless/ As always, they're 100% free to download and use in your projects with attribution. Attribution information is here...
  8. E

    Free Music Resource

    Happy September! I finished this music track yesterday and thought I'd share it with the community: "CRYPTIC DREAMS" You can listen to it here: https://soundimage.org/wp-content/uploads/2026/09/Cryptic-Dreams.ogg And download it here: https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-8/ As always, it's...
  9. E

    Free Music Resource

    Greetings Creatives, It's been a very busy week, but I managed to create a couple of new music tracks to share with the community. They are: "NEON METROPOLIS" (This one loops.) You can listen to it here: https://soundimage.org/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/Neon-Metropolis.ogg "CYBERPUNK STREETS...
  10. E

    Free Music Resource

    Happy Thursday Everyone, I've just created and uploaded a new track to share with the community: "BUILDING THINGS IN FARAWAY PLACES" You can freely download it here: https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-8/ As always, it's 100% free to use in your projects with attribution...just like my...
  11. E

    Free Music Resource

    Hey everyone, This week's brand new music tracks are: "FUNKY SIDEWALK ANTICS" https://soundimage.org/chiptunes-5/ "COSMIC CANDY CATCHERS " https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-15/ They're free to use in your projects, as always, with attribution, just like my thousands of other music tracks and...
  12. E

    Free Music Resource

    Happy August, Creatives! I've created a couple of brand new looping music tracks to share with you...free to use, as always, with attribution, just like my thousands of other music tracks and sounds. They are: "THE CYBER SUBWAY TO EVERYWHERE AND NOWHERE" "NEON GRUNGE" You can freely download...
  13. E

    Free Music Resource

    Greetings Fellow Creators, Please be sure to check out my Ogg Game Music Mega Pack. It has over 1400 tracks in it (looping and non-looping) so you can download all of my video game music at once...a huge time-saver. Here's the link: https://soundimage.org/ogg-game-music-mega-pack/ You can...
  14. E

    Free Music Resource

    Hey Everyone, This week's brand new music tracks are: "A MAZE OF SECRET DUNGEONS" You can listen to it here: https://soundimage.org/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/A-Maze-of-Secret-Dungeons.ogg And download it here: https://soundimage.org/fantasy-13/ "LEGENDS OF LONG AGO" You can listen to it...
  15. E

    Free Music Resource

    Greetings Fellow Creative Souls, "STRATOSPHERE" (Looping) is this week's new release in higher-quality Ogg format. I originally created this track for people who make drone videos, but realized that it might sound really nice in open-world games, too. You can listen to it here...
  16. E

    Free Music Resource

    "UNFORGIVING HIMALAYAS" (looping version) - is this week's free-to-use-with-attribution music track now in Ogg format. You can listen to it here: https://soundimage.org/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/Unforgiving-Himalayas_Looping.ogg And download it here: https://soundimage.org/world/ The...
  17. E

    Free Music Resource

    Happy July Everyone, Here's a fun track from my Jazz/Big Band page...now in higher-quality Ogg format: "SLAPSTICK" (Looping) Yo can listen to it here: https://soundimage.org/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/Slapstick.ogg There's also a LoFi version...you can listen to that one here...
  18. E

    Free Music Resource

    Greetings Fellow Creatives! My quest continues to make every looping track on my site available in higher-quality Ogg format, so this week we have: "THE ITALIAN HEIST" You can listen to it here: https://soundimage.org/wp-content/uploads/2026/06/The-Italian-Heist.ogg And freely download it...
  19. E

    Free Music Resource

    NEED HELP WITH YOUR TRAILER VIDEO? Here's one that I created the music for (and edited as well.) The developer sent me video clips of game-play and I put it together using Davinci Resolve. You can check it out here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/4179990/Agromatic/ If you need help with...
  20. E

    Free Music Resource

    Hey Everyone, Here's a really fun track from my Jazz/Big Band page that I've just released in higher-quality Ogg format: "SHUFFLIN" (Looping) You can listen to it here: https://soundimage.org/wp-content/uploads/2026/06/Shufflin.ogg And freely download it here...
Back
Top