What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. JeffK

    Random 30th Birthday candle

    Eazy, peazy, Brusheezy... :cheesygrin: With a tighter crop...
  2. JeffK

    Paid Edit Hair ($5)

    My apologies all - the OP had contacted me directly based on an image I worked on for her nearly a year ago. I should have updated the forum on the contact and my apologies to all. Project is completed and paid.
  3. JeffK

    How to turn borders of clip-art into transparent pixels?

    Always a kind word from you on my efforts. The difference in the pixelation is the difference between the 80px X80px image you originally posted that I worked with and the new one you just posted above which is 320px X 320px above. But no need to answer - I won't contribute any further.
  4. JeffK

    How to turn borders of clip-art into transparent pixels?

    Now I understand what you're going for. Initially I thought you were trying to eliminate that red background (which was only there for illustration anyway), and then sharpen, not pixelate, the dog image. It was almost counterintuitive to me. My first attempt was just to see if I was going in the...
  5. JeffK

    How to turn borders of clip-art into transparent pixels?

    Would you mind showing what your final result was from the above process?
  6. JeffK

    How to turn borders of clip-art into transparent pixels?

    The only interpretation I'm coming up with is that you want the animal figure masked so that it's on a transparent background. So here's examples - these are on transparent backgrounds: Original size: Enlarged version:
  7. JeffK

    How to turn borders of clip-art into transparent pixels?

    I didn't completely understand what you're trying to accomplish since the image is so small/low resolution and you reference a gray channel while this is an RGB image...unless you want a grayscale image as an end result. I ran this image thru Gigapixel to up the resolution so you could possibly...
  8. JeffK

    Specific Sharpen bird

    Tough work for me but you extracted more detail than I could. Excellent touch with AI... I had run it through Gigapixel, camera raw filter, Topaz Photo and tried using the high pass technique to pull the bird out with not too great success. May I ask your process?
  9. JeffK

    Specific Change color

    A bit of a misunderstanding - I meant that the red wouldn't have enough contrast to stand out from the background. @kabak has done an excellent job above...I think the question has been answered. :)
  10. JeffK

    Specific Change color

    I took a a quick look - one recommendation is the type should be reset. I may take a shot at in the morning. I also don't think the red will work in that background even with the black stroke. But will give it a try...
  11. JeffK

    Specific Sharpen bird

    Keep trying for that image...it's a great shot to capture! :)
  12. JeffK

    Specific Sharpen bird

    Image is quite blurry - did what I could - jpeg below and original png link attached: png here: https://we.tl/t-jkTeOYhnUj
  13. JeffK

    Specific Change color

    Color isn't my strength so decided to take a try at it. But when I completed the changes, the yellow in the old color didn't look much different from the new (RAL 1023 Traffic Yellow, hex #F7B500). I filled the leotard with a solid color then used layer styles to bring up the shadows. When I...
  14. JeffK

    Please remove a person

    I would not ever think you were bluffing! This is an excellent edit - and honestly, I myself wouldn't have attempted it without AI... :)
  15. JeffK

    Save as to JPG

    I think the OP is referring to Affinity Photo ("AP 25")?
  16. JeffK

    Please remove a person

    Yet Kabak wrote in a later response So it was not just simply an AI exercise but a request for an edit. And with some additional work by kabak and, not to your specific complaints, the AI edit was accepted nearly in its entirety. I come from a publishing/printing background. I have great...
  17. JeffK

    Please remove a person

    I think this discussion has gotten way beyond what @kabak had requested and is certainly unfair to him. Should be moved to another forum...
  18. JeffK

    Please remove a person

    Generative Fill/AI is not always the complete answer and I've found that if often takes additional editing using alternate tools to complete the image. In complex areas, the results can often be a hodgepodge of stolen items from other parts of the image. Not to say that it can't do some amazing...
  19. JeffK

    Please remove a person

    You're very welcome. Basically selected the subject, then expanded the selection by 10px. and then hit Generative Fill. It's not often that easy or quick. Please feel free to continue on with the image to do any additional work. :)
  20. JeffK

    Please remove a person

    Took the challenge and put the question to AI...probably could use a bit more work...:)
Back
Top