What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. JeffK

    Specific Can someone position her more frontal?

    It’s the logical option with the existing image…
  2. JeffK

    Specific Can someone position her more frontal?

    The problem is the image is in a 2-D (flat) space and you're asking us to rotate you as if its in a 3-D space. I've made several attempts with AI but not what I would call successful. I also tried finding images of women in business attire that we could modify with your face and hair and in the...
  3. JeffK

    Specific Arms

    Took a try at it...including some enhamcements...
  4. JeffK

    Standard Color Definitions

    I did the same as you and looked up the hex code for maroon - always came up as #800000. I just now went back to the Pantone system which was, and still is, the standard in the printing industry where I worked for my entire career. They offered no hex equivalent but referred back to Canva which...
  5. JeffK

    Specific Change shirt color to maroon

    Lots of shades of maroon...here's my try...
  6. JeffK

    Merge layers/content aware fill based on another layer

    I don't know what the rest of your image looks like, but first I cropped into the image so that the mismatched area was cropped out. Then I recropped the area, pulling out with the generative expand option selected.. Using the selection and clone tool. I matched the bottom trim of the wall to...
  7. JeffK

    Show me how to Remove fence from image!

    I had actually worked on this the other day before it was suddenly pulled down. One tip about any repair using any type of image recovery such as AI or content aware, you need an image with a good resolution. This gives AI more information to pull from in order to make a repair. That being...
  8. JeffK

    Horned Puffin! Another study done!

    Love the colors and softness of the image. Great work!
  9. JeffK

    Removing an annoying branch with the Brush Tool

    Thanks for the details, Rich. Much appreciated !
  10. JeffK

    Removing an annoying branch with the Brush Tool

    I am absolutely loving this painting technique! I don't use a pen so I usually shy away from this tool but the mouse gave me some control especially with the opacity pulled all the way down. @Rich54 - can you please give me a bit more of an explanation to how foreground/background jitter...
  11. JeffK

    Removing an annoying branch with the Brush Tool

    Thanks @IamSam and @Rich54! I wasn't happy with how the cloning tool was working with this and AI was useless. I've never tried this painting technique before and I'll certainly give it a shot. Every day's a school day with Photoshop! :)
  12. JeffK

    Specific Remove annoying branch

    This repair is no easy task. I'm very curious the steps you took using the brush tool....
  13. JeffK

    Kookaburra! Another study done!

    I've seen that you still need the creativity of the brush to go digital. You proved that with some great work above! :)
  14. JeffK

    Specific Removing the baby's pacifier

    Without knowing what the baby's features look like underneath the pacifier, I had to take an AI guess...
  15. JeffK

    Photoshop wont completely open

    After trying everything in my limited toolbox. I brught the laptop into a repair shop this morning. On a first view, he said that Photoshop was open, it just was off to the side somewhere and not appearing on my desktop. After working with it for a few minutes, he managed to get it back into...
  16. JeffK

    Photoshop wont completely open

    Thanks, Sam, Unfortunately, the same problem even without loading plugins. I'm thinking more and more it's a hardware issue....have to dig a bit more....
  17. JeffK

    Photoshop wont completely open

    Appreciate the tip - but I don't think it's Topaz at this point. It's Photoshop that's giving me the problems...
  18. JeffK

    Specific Day trip to the seaside

    I seemed more drawn to her facial features and the others would follow.... :)
Back
Top