What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. JeffK

    Specific Day trip to the seaside

    This is as far as I got before Photoshop crashed out...
  2. JeffK

    Photoshop wont completely open

    Hello to my forum mates: Was working with the newest version of Topaz Gigapixel this morning when my Photoshop 2025 workspace starting getting glitchy. I closed out and when I reopened, I only get my toolbar and layers panel. After trying several fixes, I uninstalled and reinstalled the program...
  3. JeffK

    Text issue with Ps 2025

    One additional thought - after you uncheck the "Fill new type layers with placeholder text" make sure you click <OK >at the upper right and don't just close out the dialog box...
  4. JeffK

    Text issue with Ps 2025

    Just some thoughts... - Show us a screen shot of your Edit>Preferences>Type dialog box - Show us screenshot of your layers panel with the problem occurring
  5. JeffK

    Which tool ?

    @Rich54 - agreed. Photoshop has a steep learning curve and it is best to answer a beginner's question with the simplest solution. I just kept playing with it and my curiosity got the best of me. @IamSam - thanks for the illustration/steps. As always, Photoshop offers different solutions to...
  6. JeffK

    Which tool ?

    @IamSam and @Rich54 - thanks from me for the tip on using multiply. I did have a question - if you filled the area with blue for instance using your technique of selecting and using Fill>Multiply blend mode, in order to change the color to yellow for instance, you would have to go back and...
  7. JeffK

    Specific Fix hair!

    Moredifficult for me than t first appeared. Been working with it on and off thru the day. Here's my try at it... :)
  8. JeffK

    Specific Down the knee a little or remove it

    I'm not exactly sure what you needed but I took a try. It's a beautiful image to begin with...
  9. JeffK

    Specific Change font on logo

    No trouble at all. It was a fun project to explore! :)
  10. JeffK

    Specific Change font on logo

    @IamSam left it up so I took a try…🤔
  11. JeffK

    Specific Change font on logo

    @kabak following this and doing some excellent work. I played with this a bit - far from finished but just for skill practice...this needs some design input....
  12. JeffK

    Specific false eyelash falling in cute photo D:

    You're very welcome!
  13. JeffK

    Specific false eyelash falling in cute photo D:

    Here's a try....only repaired the eyelash, cleaned up and blurred the background. It is a nice shot... :)
  14. JeffK

    Specific Add friend to background

    Seemed like a fun project to try.... :)
  15. JeffK

    Specific Remove blue haze on mountains

    Took a try with some help from Adobe. Also upscaled to give it a bit more boost. I've read that a blue haze is common in these types of images when you look into the distance...
  16. JeffK

    Specific Combine two images (make it a group photo)

    You're very welcome - and thank you for the kind words! 🙂
  17. JeffK

    Specific Combine two images (make it a group photo)

    The hat I can restore...the cast shadows will have to be left up to someone with more time and expertise...
  18. JeffK

    Specific Combine two images (make it a group photo)

    The distorted tilt of the house on the right bothered me...so played with it a bit...
Back
Top