What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. JeffK

    Specific Please remove the name tag

    The original was slightly out of focus especially on the facial features...
  2. JeffK

    Specific Remove background reeds

    Here's a try...others may follow...
  3. JeffK

    Specific Photoshop the man on the right closer to the group

    @Babine already did an exemplary job. I'm posting here just for a bit of practice...
  4. JeffK

    Specific Add or mirror my left leg in this picture

    Fussed with this last night and a bit more this morning. Tried to keep the standing leg intact and add another. Proved to be quite difficult. Here's as far as I got some cropping...
  5. JeffK

    Specific Edit shadow

    You're very welcome - fun project! :)
  6. JeffK

    Specific Edit shadow

    Interesting observation...seems when I altered the angle of the image, AI filled in its own add-on...including the appropriate shadow...: :cheesygrin: Here's a revise:
  7. JeffK

    Specific Edit shadow

    Strike a pose... :)
  8. JeffK

    Feedback request for my "card" design

    Full confession - I am NOT a designer. I tend to be more of a mechanic and work with the tools and parts that I have. I agree that the red type is hard on the eyes - tends to "vibrate a bit, especially on these tired orbs So I went with dropout (white) type, simple sans serif face. Also...
  9. JeffK

    Specific Tribal print logo

    With cleaner whites:
  10. JeffK

    Specific Tribal print logo

    Coming back with a try....is this about what you're looking for? Saved as a png with transparent background...
  11. JeffK

    Specific Background change

    You're very welcome! 🙂
  12. JeffK

    Specific Background change

    Wasn't sure if the neon sign was important to your image - so provided another option with the sign and some distractions removed...
  13. JeffK

    Specific Add name to sign!

    You're very welcome! 🙂
  14. JeffK

    Specific Add name to sign!

    Is this what you're looking for? Or are you wanting"jittery" type?
  15. JeffK

    Specific Remove these people please

    With @chrisdesign permission, just added an edit to his image - the two columns and stairs to the right of the young woman...a bit of practice... :)
  16. JeffK

    Specific Adding eyes to batman

    You're very welcome - fun project! :)
  17. JeffK

    Specific Adding eyes to batman

    My apologies - I had added a curves adjustment and forgot to turn it off. Here you go with original lighting...
  18. JeffK

    Specific Adding eyes to batman

    "Eye" can relate....:)
  19. JeffK

    Paid Logo recreation

    Wasn't sure if you wanted a complete recreation or just an edit...did an edit for now to the logo you supplied...
  20. JeffK

    Specific Edit her neck!

    Is this what you needed?
Back
Top