What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Sig Designs, Critique and Advice Please

jesse__H

Hello everyone,Here are my new works. I hope you will like it and please tell me what my mistakes are:question:iron-mannn.pngi made a second version of this one please tell me wich is better ;)iron-mannnV2.pngand 2 other one's master.pngno-escape2.pngDon't be afraid with your comment, the only thing i can do with your comment is learning;).I hope my English is good enough.Grtz Jesse.

Last edited:
sorry for the wait Jesse. I like them, I can't see anything particularly wrong with them. The "mastermind" in the third image is a little hard to read though, maybe increase the contrast of the colour? only a tad.

people like informative thread titles, otherwise, they won't pay attention much, try something like "New Sig Designs, Critique and Advice Please" that way, they know what they will be expecting ;)

sorry for the wait Jesse. I like them, I can't see anything particularly wrong with them. The "mastermind" in the third image is a little hard to read though, maybe increase the contrast of the colour? only a tad.

people like informative thread titles, otherwise, they won't pay attention much, try something like "New Sig Designs, Critique and Advice Please" that way, they know what they will be expecting ;)

Really, thanks for that!!!

I agree with Zee. I didn't open this till I had seen everything else and I was about to shut down. So yes, title your thread to catch the attention of others. In this case, people who like to make or specialize in sigs. In fact, if you'd like me to change it for you now, let me know. :mrgreen:

I agree with Zee. I didn't open this till I had seen everything else and I was about to shut down. So yes, title your thread to catch the attention of others. In this case, people who like to make or specialize in sigs. In fact, if you'd like me to change it for you now, let me know. :mrgreen:
It would be very nice if you change it, I made te title and 5 minutes later i was like, Why?. But it would be very nice if you change it ;).
Jesse

Love the last image, I like clear and simplicity so this is a personal point of view but I love it.

Back