Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!


  1. Z

    Whats this effect called ?

    Whats this effect called ? I think its pattern overlay ?? or brush work?? Any tutorial or tips r really appreciated cheers n regards zoe20