What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

15$ reward

Welcome breckner1899 ;)

Recently I changed the rules and announced "Members who need work or are offering work are not allowed to use the Photoshopgurus forum for this." : http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/index.php?topic=8205.0

For you however I make an exception (for all the good reasons).

Let me know if you want me to post the files on my server so that it will be easier for members to download the pictures, because many probably never used rapidshare or have winrar installed.

I don't have the time to have a go at it myself, but hopefully someone else will give it a shot.

Just make sure when the job's done to let us know in this thread, so that others don't waste their time on something that's already finished.

Good luck. ;)

Ok, I am leaving this up here for one more day. After this I am going to ask someone at uni. I forgot they had a messageboard...
So if you are working on it you have 24 hrs.

breckner1899 said:
Ok, I am leaving this up here for one more day. After this I am going to ask someone at uni. I forgot they had a messageboard...
So if you are working on it you have 24 hrs.

Could be because of the extra work people have to go through to get the files. I offered you to have these files on my server fo a reason; lots of people don't know how rapidshare works and even if they do they still have to wait for a minute and hopefully, and this is often not the case, they have winrar installed. It's how people are breckner1899, you have to make it easy for them, otherwise they easily tend to move on pretty fast, especially with small ofers. ;)

Back