What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18+ professional Photoshop experience...ready for you

A1Retouching

Hello, A1Retouching is located in the north east of the U.S.A. (EST time-zone). Since August of 1991 I am developing my professional photo retouching skills and image manipulation skills. In the past months I added photo restoration to my portfolio. Every new project to me is a new challenge, not because I don't know what to do, but because I am trying to find the best possible solution for what needs to be done in order to provide the best possible result for my clients. If there's anything that I can be of any help, please don't hesitate and contact me right away. (Since I just (May 2nd 2010) signed up with 'Photoshopgurus' my profile on here is not complete, no yet...but I'm going to work on that...). Thank you very much! Martin
(you're more than welcome to take a look at my portfolio at (A1Retouching.com) > Photo Retouching <> Photo Restoration <> Image Manipulation <> in Rochester, NY <)

Back