What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4thekeeper

stOrM!

Hello nice to meet you!

I really would like to know your opinion because while I try'd 2 of you're tutorials...

I would like to know what you think of how they look and if I missed something, cauze I'm really not sure if they look exactly as your's or did I made something wrong especially for the glass orb?

First Image the glass pill:

kindest regards
s!

missing the image :-(

sorry forgot to include it...

Hi strom happy to meet u2. Welcome to the community too btw. [excited]

You've done a great job on that tute Storm. Real good. I'd only perhaps tone down the big highlights a little. Double check that you're using the correct "Blend Mode" for those layers. Either that, or just reduce the Opacity for them.

I'm speaking of the top and bottom highlights that run all the way across the pill.

Other than that though, great job! :perfect:

:)

Thank you!
I will try to reduce things a little and show again what I come up with your tuts are the best I've ever seen cauze they are the most realistic and I'm a details freak! ;)

kindest regards
s!

Awesome job on that stOrM!!!! :perfect:

And I like how you've used it as your avatar! ;)

We are finally getting a large amount of members that are STAYING on the board!!! I just noticed our members are pouring in like crazy [stuned] Welcome newcomers! Nice work storm. Your avatar is cool, but I suggest making it thinner would make it more appealing (it already is appealing enough but im just to negative [oops] [innocent] ) :) :perfect: :perfect: Welcome storm.

Maybe this looks a little better...

I added a smooth metal texture and moved the upper highlight a little down...

Ya that top part looks much better now Storm. :perfect:

Also... see the large highlight running across the very bottom? Blur that a bit. ;)

Good work. :}

Yep uhm not sure if I blurred the right one?

When I think about the great Glass - Pill I have something in mind maybe building a Logo of this style?!

But well on the other hand that will be too much for me at the moment,
cauze I don't know exactly where all the reflection will went on each charackter ??? [stuned]

theKeeper said:
Yup... and you can probably blur it a bit more too. :)

OK I think now it's enough blurring [excited]

Just one question about blur...
It's crazy thought, cauze I can only use the motion blur on that Layer no other blur method will be added?! Is that normal???

kr
s!

Back