What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A challenging problem looking for a solution

pstmag

Hi,

I am new here and I have a hard problem to solve (everybody have told me that). In an international project about a digital ear scanner we want to find a solution in order to remove the hair in the ear canal. Many persons have hair in the ear canal and the hair is disturbing, when we are capturing a sequence of of the ear canal in order to construct a point cloud and a 3D model. I have got a proposal that maybe there could be something in Photoshop, which can be used to remove the hair in a digital way. But one requirement is that the removal must be done in an automatic way. as the time is too short to do it in a manual way.

I that this short description has give a rather good picture about the problem.

Best regards,

Peter Stevrin from Sweden

well a disappointing moment approaching mate... unfortunately there is no way to do that job automatically. even with the extra plug-ins that you could get like colour correction and stuff like that. i cant think of a quick and easy way

Back