What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A reason or two to eat lots of sugar instead of sleeping...

ricib

I'm not sure what I was doing or thinking. It just kind of happened. Nothing too fancy mind ya.

There's a reason for the food, just don't ask me what it is.

The first is made in Illustrator 10 and PS7.

P.S. - I don't post much work, so please be gentle, as I'm just a hack "designer".

this little diddy was the start of the chicken wire/honeycomb design "concept".

It was all about a tile design for a project I'm buidling at the moment, when I did this one. It seemed natural to use it just as a tile layout first.

:perfect: Good to see ya back ricib!!! These are neat, the wire and honeycomb frame idea has lots of potential uses, and it looks like fun too. :D

Thanks Raven, Cheffin' is slow right now. So back to learnin' a few things. I've been checkin' out some kickin' stuff you've been posting lately too. never cease to amaze me, kiddo.

I think this stuff is almost too simplistic, but yet complicated enough in how I went about to get this far with it.

The chickenwire design is something I will definately keep on hand.

:D Thanks Ric! I'm using 2d and 3d apps besides painting these days -- but PS is forever my favorite and so useful for everything. :perfect: I can see how this method you've invented here would really be useful in planning out a tile/mosiac project besides art images -- a long time ago I did some tiled table tops for some outdoor furniture...sure could have used something like this then. B7 It's really fun to work with tile patterns. I've done some stained glass too.

Back