What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific A tough edit

sysop1

Hello Guru's! Can anyone edit this so its cutout and upagainst the screen like a regular photo. Just the Green part (the entire part) and remove everything else, the hand, the shadow also removed. the white too. Also I really need someone to remove the crease that is going horizontally and vertically on the picture of the green face. I need the squared green face centered and flat like a regular photo! (I hope this makes sense) It's a toughy.

MV5BZTZkOGNkNjItMTFiZS00OGEzLThiODEtOWRhZTFhOWZhOGM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
Here's all I had time to do this morning before work ... anyone else if free to take this and continue ...
face.jpg

You can't do the original? Like the one the guy was working on, I can't use the mosaik one.

Last edited:
You can't do the original? Like the one the guy was workinh on, I can't use the mosaik one.

In my opinion it's not possible to get a decent quality out of the image you provided.
But I wouldn't be surprised if some other guru could perform a miracle.

Also, it's a high definition image dude. So I don't see why not. I am terrible at photoshop and I feel like I could even fix the one the first guy did with a little bit of time and the stamp tool lol. But, none the less. I'll leave it to the experts.

THANK YOU! That is exactly what I wanted. I was beginning to think I upgraded my account for nothing, thank you for restoring my faith.

:)

Back