What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action for mockups

oodya

Hello,

I am wondering if someone can help please? I have had someone create an action and script for some mockups that I am creating on Photoshop.

I now would like to use that action and script to create some more mockups. The only problem is that I have no experience in this. Would anyone be able to guide me with this (as it would help me learn and also save me money.

Please note that I do not want anyone to do the work for me as I would get a much better satisfaction learning how to do this.

I have the script and action files available and would appreciate if anyone can help me go through it and how I can amend for future mockups that I will create.

Please let me know.

Thank you!

Hello,

So I have two mockups that I would like to put images in. As mentioned, I would really like to learn the best way to do this so that I can be comfortable with making more in the future.

The examples can be found here:

Thank you in advance.

oodya
I hope this can help you in your project
to work properly you have to select the SMARTOBJECT level to make it work.

// script
Download

Back