What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actions script import from Photoshop CS2 to CS3

yotis

Hello all!

Recently I upgraded from CS2 to CS3.I have defined a couple of actions scripts, for batch processing, and now I don't know how to import them into CS3.
In the past I was saving the folder "C:\Documents and Settins\user\Application Data\Adobe\" and when I need to reinstall CS2 I just copy this folder over the original one and that's it.I have the actions scripts.
Now I saw some new actions scripts in CS3 that I want to try, and if I copy my savings data from CS2 over this, I will lose the new scripts.
One way to resolve this issue is to remake the actions scripts in CS3, but this is lost of time.
Does any of you know how can I deal with this?
Thank you!

Best regards,
Yotis

yotis said:
have defined a couple of actions scripts...

Hi Yotis,
So, "actions" or "scripts"?
To add custom actions to your Actions palette:
- open the palette menu
- choose "Load Actions" item (screenshot)
- find to required actions on your computer

To add scripts to your "File > Scripts > ..." submenu just put those into "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Presets\Scripts\" folder

Back