What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Add effects to picture. Please! :)

Evilnancy

3E9CA894-77EC-45D6-9F26-7E112B438DBE.jpeg
Can one of you genius gurus add some realistic lightning in the sky behind me? And maybe add a storm around the scenery in the back? Like everything in the back is going to ruins from a hurricane or a huge storm?? It would be MUCH MUCH appreciated!!! Thank you!!!!

And maybe or maybe not a realistic tear drop falling from my eye from the side of the sunglasses, if you want! (And if you think it looks good)

Yes!! The background is amazing but can you revert my face and body back to the lighter color if may? and. And can you make my nose a little less red it looks like I got a cold 😂

Sorry to be so picky babine but there’s that black spot next to my ear 😂 could you remove that and then it’s golden, just like you :)
I don't see a 'black spot' next to your left ear. Can you be more specific?

Back