What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Add grass to the right, left, and top

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoSentYou

Price
Hi everyone!

I'm hoping someone can add more grass to the right, left, and top of the dog. For reasons I won't bore you with, I need the grassy area extended. If possible, I'd love for the grass to be more or less the same in a way that looks seamless with what's there now, instead of a blurry mass (I sometimes see photoshop edits elsewhere that are just a smooth blur).

Please don't touch or alter the dog itself, but feel free to eliminate the piece of table to the left if needed.. Am offering $6 today; it's just for a playful gesture to make my niece happy and I'm guessing it should be relatively uncomplicated? Thanks so much!

Bistro Jojo 03.jpg

WhoSentYou

Excellent work from both of you; thank you! We'll go with Bjorn; I saw your work first and wanted to write to accept, but was too sleepy. Sending payment...

Status
Not open for further replies.