What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific An easy one. (It's on greenscreen).

laissezfaire

Hello, photoshop gurus!
Hope you are healthy and self quarantined, and also free enough to prop up a picture I've got.
I went to a photosession with greenscreen. I've got some formal pictures, but this was one of the regular looking ones.
Background either one tone, one colour, like gray-ish tones, or like a outdoors background. Can be realistic and simple, can be comic, exaggerated, male model looking. Purpose - phone messenger profile like WhatsApp, maybe Tinder(only in quarantine). I have read the rules, and they say to specify what exactly, but I really do not know, something in the lines of what I wrote before.
The photosession was for formal, business purposes. I am looking right now where to upload and pay for professional photoshop, if you guys make something out of this, we can do further paid business with serious pictures.
Thank you very much in advance.

IMG_1504.Jpeg

Back