What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Anyone kind enough to add Signboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfazza

Could any one please add Girls Hostel signboard on the building for a college ad film

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• 34C0F294-3A47-4CCF-97F7-34BB90FB2F66.jpeg
    34C0F294-3A47-4CCF-97F7-34BB90FB2F66.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 82769B0B-5D6C-428E-B687-EA0585F3430E.jpeg
    82769B0B-5D6C-428E-B687-EA0585F3430E.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 5
It’s for a college ad film like we are promoting our college by showing it’s infrastructure courses all that stuff well this is tbh good but not shot worthy but thanks a ton for the effort :)

It’s for a college ad film like we are promoting our college by showing it’s infrastructure courses all that stuff well this is tbh good but not shot worthy but thanks a ton for the effort :)
Thi building originally had a signboard which had broken down so I thought why not photoshop a signboard and make it more visually appealing and informative

If you could give more details to as where the sign was, size in relation to maybe some windows, color etc. Otherwise everyone is just guessing.

If you could give more details to as where the sign was, size in relation to maybe some windows, color etc. Otherwise everyone is just guessing.
It was on the top border ...color I don’t remeber as such ..thank you for the reply

I would like a signboard on the top which is not stretched all along the building but a natural looking signboard where the board blends in with the building color

So you can't see the board? This post request is very non-specific and contradictory!

:thinking:
Lol no I am not good at explaining I just wNt a signboard that looks legit it should not be like a text box signboard ...sorry can’t explain if you guys could your imagination it would be of great help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back