What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Anyone want to help me make stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum so I hope I am not breaking any rules by this only being my second post. I am looking for someone to work with me on and off longer term. I put this in the paid section because I do not work for free, and I do not expect anyone else to either.
The short version is that I run a sticker business and want to introduce other content and with my current supplier, I can't do that. So I was hoping to work with someone who can get a crisp image out of the designs that I have and make them to fit around 10 or 12 per sheet of paper. So if this sounds like something you would want to get paid for, let me know. I'm not really sure what a job like this will cost, but like I said, I do not expect people to work for free.

I was not fit for the job i give him an email of someone i know that maybe i can help, but i dont know anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back