What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Apocalyptic

NoahStrong

Hello! First of all thanks for clicking on this thread. I was merely wondering if someone could place these two characters in the same photo so that they are facing away from each other? Also, if someone could change the colour of the brain and heart to red then place the brain over pictures one's skull and the heart over pictures two chest (on the appropriate side of course) as well as make the characters themselves black and white and place them on white/grey background to emphasise the red? That would be awesome. I know it sounds like quite a complicated request, but any effort would be much appreciated.

Alicia_Clark_full_season_2_poster.jpg

legends-of-tomorrow-caity-lotz-ep-3.jpg

drawn-brain-11.jpg

original_human_heart_by_montanahoffman6373-d5jjacx.jpg

It is supposed to mean 'head over heart', you know? Symbolic I suppose you could say. Anyway, thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing the results!
P.S - I've also provided another image of the blonde just in case picture two is not clear enough :).

OsbFVoJL.jpg

The first picture is quite clear, whereas the second picture is quite low res and blotchy, so I've done my best to blend the two together. Hopefully this is okay... let me know if you'd like anything adjusted.

Apocalyptic.jpg

Back