What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aspect Ratio

rico996613

When you place a photo onto another photo you have to click on the aspect ratio every time, is there a way to keep this always checked?

Please mention your version of PS, your OS and also post a screenshot of your Edit>Preferences>General... window.

...is there a way to keep this always checked?
I am unaware of an option to keep Aspect Ratio always checked, but I am sure you are aware that using Shift key while transforming keeps the aspect ratio during transformation. The aspect ratio is maintained by default in CC20.

I am unaware of an option to keep Aspect Ratio always checked, but I am sure you are aware that using Shift key while transforming keeps the aspect ratio during transformation. The aspect ratio is maintained by default in CC20.
Thank you

Back