What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby birth announcement card

ciwecom

Hi, here is my Baby birth announcement card 5x7", i use simple and clear for timeless/old look fashion to design my artwork, so anybody can comment my artwork! thank you!!!!!!!

that looks really nice. Only thing i see is that in keeping with the victorian look of the card you might want to make the hat and blocks match rather then have them in full color.

I sort of agree with ooptea but there's no second guessing the designer, sometimes.

Let me add a belated congratualtions, ciwecom!

Nice comp! but I must echo the other comments, because the colored Hat and blocks detracts from the overall feel of this card.
Congrats!

I think the announcement looks great! For a contrasting view, I think the color images add a sense of childhood to it. It gives the sentimental value with the vintage look, but reminds us that it is a child and that there is a life of happiness and playfulness ahead. Just my 2 cents. Good job.

Back