What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Background change, 15 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

helenadamson

Price
Hello,

I do not know if it will work but let's try. I have two photos in link below. Picture nr. 1 has me in it and I would like myself to be photoshopped to Picture nr. 2 instead of my husband. So the end result should be me on the picture, with Picture nr. 2 background.
No need for any other edits, I just need back RAW file to be able to edit myself in Lightroom :)
Photos are downloadable in the link below (I can not attach as they are large ARW files):

Sorry for the mix up, will try to clarify my request. I wish for myself to be instead of my husband, meaning that on the picture there would be only me, like you would replace him on the picture with me. Let me know if any questions.

Sorry for the mix up, will try to clarify my request. I wish for myself to be instead of my husband, meaning that on the picture there would be only me, like you would replace him on the picture with me. Let me know if any questions.
sorry, my english is bad, do you mean, You just want a photo of the woman herself, without a man, with the background that the man has

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back