What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Edit Banner for Youtube

Miroslav

Hello everyone, i am new to making banners. So can u tell me what is good, what is bad etc. I delete "ТV part" of banner.
HULK Banner.jpg

Hi Miroslav. This is what I would to do have Mr.Hulk really stand-out. I would cut (isolate) him from the background...now i have him on his very own layer, that now allows me to go in there with maybe a curves adjustment layer, do some shadow(dark) and light adjustments. The original photo which is now my background layer,there I would add a gradient fill, going from dark in the foreground to light in the background(black hides, white reveals) or play around with it... :) As for the HULK text I'd go for a much heavier font. Mr. Hulk is after all a heavy sorta guy. I'd overlay that text with a say, broken ground or clay pattern add some shadowing... I wish you well.

Back