What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BB code in sigs

KRF

Power User
Hi,

Why has BB Code be taken off in forum sigs?

Any one of the staff wanna have a guess as to why BBcode is not alowd in forum sigs any more?

SPAM. no guess needed

SPAM. no guess needed

So the BBcode taken out of Sigs cos of spam, but you can still use BBcode in the forum, as there are 6 staff now, there should be a good grid of staff on the forum to spot spam, and then delete it

after so many posts and time on the forum I believe it is allowed but till then then no
Spammers have been taking advantage with off topic or very useless posts and spreading the spam via sig

after so many posts and time on the forum I believe it is allowed but till then then no
Spammers have been taking advantage with off topic or very useless posts and spreading the spam via sig

Cool how many posts do you need to have BBcode in the sig then, I have 274 posts

It SHOULD work.... i have been trying to figure out why it doesn't work for you KRF... hang in there I'm working on it.

Ok I think I have it resolved.... it was the Privileged Users group I put you in, for some reason had bbcode in sigs disabled. Should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out.

Ok I think I have it resolved.... it was the Privileged Users group I put you in, for some reason had bbcode in sigs disabled. Should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out.

Yeah it's working now, thanks for sorting it out.

Back