What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

belated dome to Wendy

Koula

Hi Wendy

A long long time ago I promised that I would send you an example of my attempts at creating a dome after you posted the perfect sample for me.

Well, my work on this project is in its infancy and very very bad. But on principle, I had to show you the result so far-as I promised I would. I used the image you posted as a stencil and used paths and the line tool to approximate it.

Thanks again.

JyNx

Its not that bad!

Its actually quite neat :perfect:

Jynx

namvet

Power User
Koula ... I remember your original post ... you got the result you described :perfect:

Koula

Hi Jynx Hi Nanmvet

Thanks for the kind words. :)

(Did I really mis -spell Wendy's name in my last post-ugh! [oops] :shocked: ;\

wbiss

Guru
[saywhat] [stuned] :shocked: How did this thread escape my notice!!! [confused]

;\ Koula, my profound apologies... I've only just spotted it now...and I'm deeply embarrassed. I've been using the option "show new posts" and this one has never, until today "popped up". :\

THANK YOU Koula for posting your result, thus far! And a remarkably good one at that! :perfect: :perfect: I commend you for tackling the challenge head on and I congratulate you insomuch as what you have now is a great basis/foundation to carry through with your objective. ;) [excited] :D

Oh do please share your final work! :D

wbiss

Guru
Gauss! :rofl: Smart Ass!

Koula

:)
Wendy

You are a Goddess of Goodness
. Very diplomatic. Your encouragement/critique is great and ingeniously diplomatic.

As for the final product: Let's just see how I go. I have to prioritise a few things at the moment. It may take quite a while more.

I am so glad to receive your reply. Admittedly, I was starting to feel a little rejected-but as my husband always says: "There will be a rational explanation. Don't waste energy on negative thoughts" Et Voila! You simply had not seen my post. No problemo!

Love
Koula

wbiss

Guru
Koula, 'tis I who am humbled here... ;\ I am only honest with my remarks and observations and truly thankful that you took the time to show me the results of your work, thus far.

[shhh] Hubby is a wise man!

Koula

Wendy

Thanks for yet more of your loveliness

And yes, my hubby is clever man. Thank God someone in the family is!

;\ :) :) :) :)

Love
Koula