What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Blade Runner 2049 (Poster) Text Modification - HQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stmhlm

Banned
As I don't have Photoshop, and lack the necessary tools in Gimp, thought I'd ask..

Jobs in order:

1) Remove 'RYAN GOSLING' and 'HARRISON FORD' text.
2) Remove '10.6.17' text.

3) Cut out 'BLADE RUNNER 2049' text and add to a new layer.
4) Content-aware fill/repair the rest of the image to a fully repaired state (as of no text ever existed).
Hint: The background/image texture can be found within the text, make use of it if possible and just change the color?

5) Fully erase the texture from the new layer containing 'BLADE RUNNER 2049' leaving it 100% white.
6) Export 'BLADE RUNNER 2049' text to a lossless .PNG file.

7) Send me the fully repaired background/image without text (as lossless .PNG) and the other lossless .PNG file containing 'BLADE RUNNER 2049'.

My plan is to re-import the white 'BLADE RUNNER 2049' text on-top of the repaired background/image, making it smaller in size, then adding that original color tint/shift feel.

Thanks for trying.

P.S. If you can find this exact image with a 1920 pixel width, without the text online, hey - don't bother, just link me the image.

blade-runner-2049-poster.jpg

Never mind, really.

I found an image which was 6117x1796, had no text whatsoever, just resized it (cubic) to a 800px height.
I need the image to be 1920x800 as my projector projects a 2:40:1 image (1920x800).

End result is very similar to what my original request above would of resulted in.

No need to help me, I solved it myself.

**CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back