What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Blender - 3D Typography - LG airco

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Chris.
Just like you asked...:cheesygrin:
Time to find something more original...

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Wow, nothing for me...:eek:
I'd rather move to Florida or something like that...no more heating costs, only LG airco...:rofl:

Argos

Guru
Amazing! I always like the 3d work is made in this forum, but this one.. if you dont say is 3D i believe is a simple picture.

Cheers!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Amazing! I always like the 3d work is made in this forum, but this one.. if you dont say is 3D i believe is a simple picture.
Cheers!

Thanks Argos.
If you have spare time left you should have a go at it too.
It may not be easy in the beginning but it's worth trying...

Cheers!

In this 'simple image' more then a dozen difficult task had to be mastered.
Of course when you see the final rendered image it looks like an ordinary foto, taken with a camera.
In this case the posted 3D job is of excellent 'natural' quality, and can only be judged accordingly, if you are already experienced in working with 3D programs.
If you are interested you can download Blender 3D any time. It's a free program and you can start right a way to create images.
Wouldn't this be just a cool idea for you?

Argos

Guru
I tried for short period of time the 3dsmax and it's crazy what you have to know to create a simple thing XD, i have to do it again when i have a lot of time in my hands. I have 2 o 3 tutorials prepared when the time comes XD.