What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boss "Select Similar" around

AppleCider

Power User
Select Similar (Select Menu) is a good way to select, well, similar colors by using any tool to select most of the colors in a background. But the way to make sure the command behaves the way you want is determined by the settings on the Magic Wand's tolerance settings. The higher the setting, the more pixels Select Similar selects. If you find that it isn't selecting enough colors, go to the Magic Wand and increase the tolerance; decrease if it's selecting too much.

You know Julie, I never ever used similar [confused] and it's good of you to remind me again that this tool DOES exist :D :perfect:

BTW, I didn't see you for a while Julie and it's really nice to see you back again:perfect: :perfect:

Thanks, Gauss :) I've been busy with PS stuff I'm actually being paid for, but it's time to have some fun!

Back