What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can anyone clean this picture up?

ChrisVH89

Hi all,

This is a picture of my parents, mom is no longer with us, and I felt like salvaging the most I can from it. This is a scan from behind the frame where it's stuck from water/moisture damage, unfortunately the scan comes out dull and if you notice the damage is apparent in certain areas. This is a special request and maybe it belongs in the paid section which is why, in the event that my reader (you) feel(s) a couple bucks may sway you to assist please let me know. If you feel like its easy and are willing to do it for free, that would also be appreciated. Thank you for your time, I hope someone on this cool site can assist paid or free.

-Chris

Mom and Dad- BDay.jpg

I hope this is ok for you, thought i would have a crack at it myself!

restoration.png

BTW its not perfect on the leg there is a green patch & on the right side of the image there is a massive green patch but I gave it my all...

cheers :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this is ok for you, thought i would have a crack at it myself!

BTW its not perfect on the leg there is a green patch & on the right side of the image there is a massive green patch but I gave it my all...

cheers :thumbsup:

Did you down scaled the image. original image have higher res, yours is (800x533) while the original is (1394x932)

Yes I did if you want the original pm me
There should not be a need for anyone including the OP to have to PM you for the original. You should EDIT and POST the original in it's original size unless the OP has asked you to reduce it's size.

Please post the edit in it's original size here in this thread or refrain from doing the edit altogether.

Back