What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone draw me a plane?

Adam

Well, for programming class we are making little games now, and I thought I would make one of those arcade type games where your a little plane and you get weapon upgrades and stuff ( like zero wing ).

Anyways, I was trying to draw a cool plane and they all looked like crap :(| . So I was woundering if out of the kindness of your soul somone could draw me a nice small plane. :}

Any help apreciated :D

I don't have a heap of time but I could look in my clipart for you and see if I have any planes........ I am sure I do
sfm

Drawn in Photoshop, or may we use Illustrator?
Old-fashioned, cartoony or what?
Not that I'm much good at drawing, but these applications are very clever.

[confused] What kind of plane, Adam? Jet? Bi-Plane? Photorealistic? Cartoonish?

Ooops

I dont really care what program its done in, just saved as gif would be the best.

As for the plane, probobly something kinda futuristic. I dew some of the thrust and I think it looks pretty badass [excited]. Ill attach it here.

Well, the plane is reall small, I drew one pixel by pixel and I think it came out pretty cool. Took me a while though. Its 92 pixels long and 25 pixels tall.
I still could use some planes about 5 times its size as like bosses or something, and other normal enemies. Or make this one cooler.

Here is a pic of how it came out

oh Dang forgot all about this [stuned] sorry ;\
I will go in and have a look to see what I have and then you can play with them..... I have to change them into a gif for you but I do remember that I had some fighter jets etc so I will zip em up for ya anything to get out of bookwork [shhh]
sfm

Back