What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can someone help me remove a veil?

Tpn

I wore my wedding dress which had a nice feature back. However I didn’t seem to have got any photos of the back without my veil on. Is it possible to remove a veil from a photo to expose what’s underneath the veil? I have two particular photos I need help with but one has my husband so I need to check with him first if I can post it here.
thanks in advance...

02D713EB-E098-428B-8A9A-EDFF70CCC943.jpeg

Too difficult for me. The back of the dress is tough enough, but it's even harder to draw the parts of your face and neck hidden behind the veil. I started blocking-out the basic shapes of a mouth, jaw, neck, ears and hair just to see if I could even get started, but there's not enough information here to really see what you look like. The best I could ever do is to draw a generic-looking person, but there's no way it will look like you. Maybe somebody more talented than me will give it a try. Sorry.

1605062086027.png

Back