What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can someone photoshop my car please

Ulook92

Hi. Sorry about the previous thread. I did read the rules but didnt realise it was classed as more than 1 request. Ok attempt 2.

Im toying with the idea of a 2 tone paint job for my car (like the one in grey below) and wanting to see what exactly it will look like on my car.

Can someone change my car to matt black(like camaro below) but leave the bonnet the original black whilst following the line of the grill (you can see the lines going up the bonnet on the pic)

Thank you so much!

Screenshot_20200828_170321.jpg

Screenshot_20200828_172538.jpg

IMG_20200827_133124.jpg

Sorry the response took so long.
This was a toughie. and it's a technique I hadn't tried before. Did the best I could and tried to give you what you requested. If you need additional touch-up, let me know.
Please let me know what you think....
- Jeff
matte black car edited.jpg

Thank you for the reply Jeff!

Im not bothered about it being perfect, i just want an idea of what it will look like.

You got it kinda spot on apart from you missed some of the bonnet and coloured some off the grill.

If you fancy another crack...

This is how i wanted to do the bonnet. Following the line up from the grill.

And i wantrd the grill untouched and those bits youve left under the lights to be matt black.

Yhanks again

Screenshot_20200828_170321.jpg

IMG_20200827_132241.jpg

IMG_20200830_232710.jpg

Made a final try at - also changed the black.
I didn't understand the instruction on the hood - on the left, you're following the "shoulder" o f the hood, but on the left you;re folllowing the opening line of the hood. I just folllwed the shoulders on both sides.
I opened up the bumper pads so they didn't disappear if I made them the same matte color.
I didn't touch the grills but "painted" around them.
I couldn't replicate the exact matte but tried to get you something close. @Argos got closer on the color if you can ask him to retouch the hood.
Did my best.
- Jeff
matte black car edited 3.jpg

Argos that second one looks the perfect colour except you missed the bonnet part. But nevermind. I can just do that myself.

Thanks to the both of you! Have a great day!

Back