What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can you identify this tutorial?

Anamacha

Can anyone identify this tutorial? I can't remember where I got it, and I'm trying to duplicate the little grille area -- I want to adapt and make it into some threads I'm trying to put on a pipe. (I almost said a pope ... oops [shhh] )

The file is called NUI (new user interface I think ... got it off a user interface tut I think)

thanks

Anam

theKeeper

Guru
hahaha :rofl: aaa... you're pulling our legs right Anam?! 8[

That's MY tute man. "Creating the NUI" -- 'Experienced User': Section 2 - Pg 3

hahhaa... :rofl: i find this quite amusing. :perfect: :B

Anamacha

wow, abbe, nice tute; that's pretty much what I'm looking for. But Mark is right on the $ ... that is in fact his tute that I got that graphic from. (lovely tute, mark! thanks again for it)

Oh, and that graphic is one that helped me get a freaking [/b]job! Just found out! woo hoo!

8} 8} 8} [/i]

Anamacha

thanks mark! appreciate it!

and get this ... it's a freaking graphic designer job ... I'll be doing catalog design, page layout, product spec sheet design, photography, etc etc etc ... how freaking cool is that?

Anam

wbiss

Guru
Oh man, what awesome news! :} :} :} Congratulations Anam!!!!!!

:D Gotta keep my eye on you... what a tease you are!!!!! [honesty] :p :D

Anamacha

heh! Thanks, Wendy! appreciate that too!

A tease? me? how so? (message me privately if you need to :p -- but I've no secrets to hide [sly] )

Anam

Anamacha

w00t! :B 8} thanks! sincerely!

oh, and get this: I'm a senior graphic designer!

well, okay, i'm the ONLY graphic designer. But it's a start!

Anam