What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can you make my shirt blend in more?

ChrisMania

I had this selfie taken without a shirt on so i edited in by my self the shirt of a guy i found on instagram , the guy was in forest though and the light spots on that shirt was kinda awkward and doesn't look like this clothing belongs there in this room, can you make it look more realistic? Maybe make it more brighter overall and without a lot of these white dot looking spots.vcxvxzvvxc0000.png

This is a selfie of very poor quality, the eyes are blurred and out of focus.
The face looks like you tried to sharpen the details, but as a result you just increased the noise.
My advise is: Clean the lens of your smartphone and take another selfie with a shirt of your choice, possibly without a bathroom background.

ChrisMania

This is a selfie of very poor quality, the eyes are blurred and out of focus.
The face looks like you tried to sharpen the details, but as a result you just increased the noise.
My advise is: Clean the lens of your smartphone and take another selfie with a shirt of your choice, possibly without a bathroom background.

lol thanks, im sure that you're just trying to say im sexy.

Last edited:

MentosCubing

Power User
lol thanks, im sure that you're just trying to say im sexy.
That is among the worst possible ways to take constructive criticism.
I'll give this a shot when I have time.

thebestcpu

Guru
I cannot do much about how you added the shirt (edge to face does not look too natural) yet toned down the bright spots and added noise in the shirt to match closer to the rest of the image.
John Wheeler

Make-shrit-fit--in-adj.jpg

Argos

Guru
John, in my opinion, mirror that sweatshirt can make it work a little better looking at the light on his face ;)

ChrisMania

@thebestcpu @Babine @Argos beautiful :bowdown: The first time i saw these i stared them for 3 minutes straight :eek::shocked::thumbsup: with my jaw hanging on the floor, i didn't expect it , im not sure why is that and i love editing but i feel like really "photoshoping" pictures faces that closely for too long and in detail and everything is kinda uncomfortable, :laugh::joy: same for drawing , anyhow i respect you guys and your skills