What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can you photoshop me into this Avengers photo please?

Deathstroke

Hello can someone photoshop me on this avengers photo. It’s just for a silly joke I’m doing with friends. I’m wondering if I could be photoshopped in between Thor and Hawkeye. I understand it’s Photoshop and a joke but I would like it to be as realistic looking as possible. Thank you in advance for all this help. It is truly appreciated.

C507C5FF-C390-4682-B1B8-71DB8B5CC600.jpeg

781BF931-EA36-4078-907C-9C144EA0E229.jpeg

This looks very Photoshopped to me. The lighting is all wrong.

This looks very Photoshopped to me. The lighting is all wrong.
Yeah the lightning on the shirt was wrong and since it was for a joke, I didn’t think it had to be perfect, so I didn’t give it more thought.

Yeah the lightning on the shirt was wrong and since it was for a joke, I didn’t think it had to be perfect, so I didn’t give it more thought.
I agree............but a little effort goes a long way. I apologize, just an opinion and not an argument.

but I would like it to be as realistic looking as possible.

I agree............but a little effort goes a long way. I apologize, just an opinion and not an argument.
Lol, are you saying this could be done better? I appreciate what sousou did considering it was free lol, but a more realistic one would be better!

Back