What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't get GIF format to save clear background

mpaquette

Hi, I'm new to this forum... i've tried to searching my problem and i didn't find it, so forgive me if I'm double posting the question.

I'm having trouble saving my gif as a truly clear background image... i continue to get a white background around the image... like a line stroke. This is most obvious when I save for the web using image ready, but not as bad when perform a I save as gif function (thought it still happens). And of course, you don't see the line till you insert the image in a colored background.

The problem is my file doesn't downsize as sharp when I manually change the file size or transform it.

Same thing happens when I use Illistrator. I'm wondering if it is an outdated filter or something?

Any clue what may be going on? Maybe I need to change my settings?

:confused: mpaquette :confused:

Back