What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Car swap please

Matt8444

Hey 👋🏼

Would somebody be kind enough to swap the blue car with the grey car please?
I hope the angles are ok for it to work.

I want a photo of the blue car with the Oulton Park bridge in the background.

Maybe if the grey car is removed and the blue car placed on the outside (left side) to help with the angle of the car. Maybe a better option for it to work?

Many Thanks 👏🏼

378F79BF-83E0-4903-987A-FD4396FA1C0C.jpeg

A3EB257A-47F3-4C17-9809-3ADF9F467C79.jpeg

I started this yesterday but finished today.

I fiddled with the Mini to see more of the top surfaces, rotated it somewhat differently and I also gave more neutral loading to all 4 tires. Note the wheel base is slightly shorter than a GLI;s.

The end result is an even smaller car going in a slightly different direction and seen slightly more from the top side.

Its a small change from Babine's but enough that I'm posting it,

switch Mini w GTI__3.jpg

Last edited:
I started this yesterday but finished today.

I fiddled with the Mini to see more of the top surfaces, rotated it somewhat differently and I also gave more neutral loading to all 4 tires. Note the wheel base is slightly shorter than a GLI;s.

The end result is an even smaller car going in a slightly different direction and seen slightly more from the top side.

Its a small change from Babine's but enough that I'm posting it,

View attachment 125518

interesting to hear the details in the editing process. Thank you for this. The time and effort you’ve both given is very much appreciated

Back