What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge #43 - My Song

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Here is challenge #43:

To all who participated and voted in previous challenge created by Helios a big thanks.

Now, everybody has one or more sticky favourite song(s).

The challenge is simple; depict that (or a) song and a slight adaptation of the title is alowed...

for example:

Bridge Over...Puzzled Water.jpg

Any graphic method is allowed, no format is excluded...

And to all our members, participate please...there's nothing to win (or lose) except a pat on the back.

Good luck.

A moderator will (please) open a submission thread as from tomorrow.
A date and hour to end submissions will be specified by that moderator.

Nice one Eggy! :thumbsup:

Do we have to reveal the song title or make it part of the fun by guessing it from the image?

Could be a tricky one this, most of the stuff I listen to comes with an advisory warning.

Oh dear.

Regards.
MrToM.

Good question MrT!

Actually in my case guessing the title song of a song beyond 1979 would be a real challenge for me as real music stopped then (an exeption not included).

What I mean is that maybe the age difference could cause a problem.

So, lets keep it simple, getting people to submit is already a challenge.

:cheesygrin:

I'm impatient to see what you will present us Chris.

I'm trying to come up with an idea for this, but I need to clarify something:

You say "depict that (or a) song and a slight adaptation of the title is alowed..." So the adjustment is completely optional?

That is correct, you depict the song the way you feel it.

Last edited:
:hi: All
Only 4 days left to get your entries in for the challenge, some good entries so far so keep them coming :thumbsup:

Back