What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change of Background

creative_guy

hey,

im looking for someone who is good at changing the background of an image on photoshop.

I have one of my images (which is a person) which needs a new background.

With this image it may need working to get it to look just right, reason being that on the photo with the person on it, the pose is quite close to the camera and only shows the top half of his body and a small part of his legs. The background photo which I am want to replace the exisiting background with has a van in the shot (which i want the person in the original photo to be standing next to) so getting the positing just right is what i am asking.

so if you think you can do it, then please email fallensoilderz90@hotmail.co.uk then i can send you the images for you to look at and make a decision if you can do it.

Please note: i do not have large funds for this, it is a small job which i want doing so just to be forthcoming.

Last edited:

Back