What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change text and graphic on bus picture

VictorR1991

Greetings all,

I'm looking to replace the text and graphic of the bus shown in the first image (with crowd) to the text and graphic of the bus in the second image. Ideally, the graphic and text would be placed on the lower / body section. In a perfect scenario, the bus in the first image would look as much as possible like the bus in the second image. But most importantly, it should have the text "HelloBus" somewhere on the side instead of "HolBloes" and the (smiley) logo instead of the logo that is currently on the bus in the crowd.

Thanks,

Victor

Victor1991_None_6ee25bf1-a694-4967-8578-5eb9d2df3f34.png

bus-home (1).png

The Circle logo and the Text are not really in mutual perspective. If the text has to remain that size, the circle will become larger than the blue space available. On the contrary, is the circle is made to fit in, the text will become smaller. I chose to retain the text size and make the circle smaller.

I can easily alter it if you want.
1864-After-Victor1991_None_6ee25bf1-a694-4967-8578-5eb9d2df3f34.jpg

Just a couple of variations...

VictorR1991_Bus_01.jpg

VictorR1991_Bus_02.jpg

Regards.
MrToM.

(How BIG is that [shopped] bus?!)

Back