What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Changing the shape :)

Misread

I was wondering if by any chance you're able to change the shape of the graphic im sending from this "classic" diamond - to a heart? I would love to do it myself, but even doing a fair amount of research it seem impossible in paint... (that was a joke :D i know i should use more sophisticated software :D i'm just a donut in graphic design and such, so it seem impossible for me... :( ). SO! back to the point :) If you're willing to help me out:
I would love the outside red diamond shape to change into heart, but i would like it to stay this wide, so the change should occur only above around 60% of picture height. I would like "S" inside to be intact. If the shape of a heart will corrupt the "S" letter from above - so be it :D as long as it looks good :D (leaving the judgement of the situation to you!) also i would like to get rid of the background :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Does it need to be specifically the image you attached? Or would a different Superman symbol be ok?
Years ago, I created a vector Superman symbol using paths, which I easily adapted below into a heart shape. If this basic shape is ok for you, I can try to apply some of the coloring and textures of your image. But if you really need it to be your image, then I'm not sure if I can do it.

1606414640805.png

Does it need to be specifically the image you attached? Or would a different Superman symbol be ok?
Years ago, I created a vector Superman symbol using paths, which I easily adapted below into a heart shape. If this basic shape is ok for you, I can try to apply some of the coloring and textures of your image. But if you really need it to be your image, then I'm not sure if I can do it.

View attachment 117264

i would love it to be specifically this image :p BUT thank you very much for your effort!

This is not very good, but it's the best I can do. Your Superman symbol is tilted back and receding away from us, but I can't seem to get that same perspective on the heart shape. The two shapes don't really look like they're together, working as a whole. Oh, well...

Superman.png

Thank you for your hard work! im gonna try to show you the idea behind it (alltho it wont be close to nice :D just wanna show you what im striking for :D )

maxresdefault.jpg

There is little to go on for what would look like a good result.
Here is my rendition yet nor sure it gets across the message that you want.
Hope this is helpful
John Wheeler

super-emblem-to-heart.jpg

This is a really close one! IF the "S" wouldnt be deformed so much it would be absolutely perfect!

This is a really close one! IF the "S" wouldnt be deformed so much it would be absolutely perfect!
Hi @Misread
Pretty difficult to understand exactly what you want. Since you did not seem to want distortion in much of the image I changed tactics on approach to preserve the "S" and add around it with some enhancements.
Hope you like this rendition. If forum members are still off track, a much more detailed description of the look and feel of what you want would certainly help.
John Wheeler

Fill-heart-with-super-S.jpg

Hello! Thank you for your note! I did my best to show you what im striking for using previous graphic! 1735-After-maxresdefault.png

BTW! so many nice people here! its crazy :D

There are many tutorials on yt to build such a logo...
The OP requested assistance for the logo to be altered to their requirement. The OP is unlikely to attempt the logo by watching tutorials.
But, your post could be helpful for anyone who wants to learn and attempt this project.

I am sure the OP would not mind being spoilt for choice? [Thanks to Photoshop Training Channel for the tutorial video and the PSD file - also to Illusion for referring me to it]

1735-After-maxresdefault1.pngThanks

Back