What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Charity Request - Motorbike Deisgn

reeksy86

Hi Folks,
Wonder if someone would be able to help me, I run a charity organisation that raises money for Charity with a motorbike ride, we sell merchandise, such as t-shirts and are trying to create a design for this year.

my thought process/what id like is: Motorbike(maybe front) such as harley davidson, wheel, its 2020 and 20 years of the charity so would like to incorporate this into the spokes potentially, along with some wording around the outside. i have attached some of our previous years designs to show the variety but am really looking for something that pops! Normally i would do the design work/tweaks myself but really struggling and on a very short time frame this year.
Would really appreciate any help or some designs that you think may be useful, that i could then tweak etc perhaps.

more than happy to talk in more detail over the phone/slype about what i am thinking of and also open to suggestions on designs.

HTB 2020 Poster-01-01.png

2019 T-shirt
HTB T-Shirt op2-01.jpg

HTB Logo 2017 - Flyers & T-shirts.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 5.57.46 PM.png

Back