What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Teddy and Bunny with Igloo and Northern Lights!

AMC78

Hi Photoshoppers,
Would someone please be able to photoshop the teddy and bunny into this photo of the northern lights?
The toys are about 30cm tall for perspective, and I'd love them to be sitting just to the right side of the igloo.
My kids sent this bear and bunny to live in the North Pole and I've love to be able to leave this photo update from Santa.
Thanks so much!

image1 (1).jpeg

image0 (1).jpeg

Hi @AMC78
Here is my shot at the result. Note that I compromised on the size of the teddy and bunny and not make them too small as it would be very hard to see them on a card. They are a bit large relative to the person by the igloo. Can be modified as needed.
Note I upped the resolution because things were betting a bit pixelated at the card background resolution
Hope you enjoy the result
John Wheeler

igloo-with-teddy-and-bunny.jpg

Hi @AMC78
Here is my shot at the result. Note that I compromised on the size of the teddy and bunny and not make them too small as it would be very hard to see them on a card. They are a bit large relative to the person by the igloo. Can be modified as needed.
Note I upped the resolution because things were betting a bit pixelated at the card background resolution
Hope you enjoy the result
John Wheeler

View attachment 117527
Thank you so much!!! That is awesome 🤩

You're more than welcome @AMC78
Hope you kids enjoy it as well and you can let them know that even with the snow, the teddy and bunny already have fur coats that keep them warm and snuggly :)
John Wheeler

Back