What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Circular Text

Leejune

I did struggle with this one, still not sure what I was doing with the warp filter and vertical distortion, so just kept fiddling around until I got this image. Man, have I got alot to learn:D

Leejune, after all you're struggling... ya done good! :perfect: Hey... "practice makes perfect" so just keep at it! ;) It's not as easy as it appears to be and when it comes to the warp/distortion filter you just have to let your 'eye' guide you.

Yes, Gaussian, that is the one I worked on, but as you can, have to practise a few more times to get it right. When I didn't know what I was doing, just improvised:{

Whoops, better preview my replies, meant to say "as you can see". It's getting late.

Good job with the text Leejune :perfect: I hope you don't mind but I added a little to your image. Hope you like it :D

I was wondering when we were going to get on the Christmas theme. Maybe we should start a new thread for Xmas pics

I like your 'addition' to Leejune's pic, there Rick! :perfect:

Good idea on the Christmas theme thread... afterall, it is getting to be THAT TIME again! :D

Great work, Leejune; you did a nice job on that text. And I really like that holly! And Rick's Santa, too

I agree with the others Leejune, you did just fine. :perfect:

If however, in the interest of learning, you're wondering about your 'vertical scaling' on your effect, i'd say increase it about 10% more. The type looks just a little bit flattened.

Keep at it, and keep on 'playing' with things too! ;)

Neat addition to my image Rick, we should go into the card-making business:D Thanks for the advice Mark, intend to practise some more on this tutorial.

Back