What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Collage in Photoshop

Moizevitch

Hello guys!!

I am new here in the forum and I hope to get some help.
I'm starting in Photoshop, but I know a little bit of photo editing by other programs.
I use a lot Photo Collage, from iFoxSoft, to make the collages for screen saver.
I know that I can do exact the same in Photoshop, and I would like to know how.
I've researched a few videos and tutorials, but it's so much complicated.
Well, that's it: two images of different sizes.
I want to first change the two images to the same size, decreasing the larger one to the same size as the smaller one.
And then unite it side by side as if it were a single image.
Only that!!!
It must be very easy to do it, but I have not succeeded.
Mainly because in videos, people use layer, and access keys, and I get lost all over.
Can anybody help me?
Thank you very much!
Bye!

Open up your first image and go the Image, Canvas Size and then select Percent from the drop down menu and change the width to 100%, that should extend the canvas to the right
Then bring the other image in and right click on the layer and select covert to smart object, hit CTRL + T to enter free transform and resize to fit

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

Last edited:
Hello gedstar!

Seeing your answer, I realized how raw I was in relation to photoshop.
Although well explained, I asked mself numerous questions about how do I do this or that.
So I thought it best to take a pretty basic course on software, at least to get better at it.
Sorry for the delay in the response.
But I wanted to understand what you told me. Kkkk ...
Today, fortunately, I can say that I understand your answer, and better, I can reproduce it very well.
Thank you very much!!! :thumbsup:

Back