What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Color spectrum overlay on this nice phone wallpaper, please

Brynhildr

Hello, I love the design of this phone wallpaper, but I find that it'd be better if the colors of the lines span across the entire spectrum. Would appreciate if someone could help me with this. I'm thinking red to indigo (don't skimp on the purples please!) from the upper left to lower right corners, but you're free to experiment yourself as well!

IMG_3316.JPG

Those are some nice designs! I should’ve worded myself better; I’d like to have the colours of both the lines and glowing parts changed, in which case I prefer John’s.

Sorry if I’m being a little nitpicky, but the red glowing parts seem to be oversaturated. It’d be great if the original saturation was retained!

Here is one more try. I started with matching to your original on characteristics
Hope this helps
John Wheeler

next-try-web-with-gradient.jpg

Back